Laser Doppler Monitor
The moorVMS-LDF™ laser Doppler blood flow and temperature monitor is a high performance, medical grade module for clinic or laboratory. Use of DSP technology brings you a portable, lightweight module featuring uncompromised specification, quality and reliability at a breakthrough price.
**NOW WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY**
For more demanding research applications, moorVMS-PC supports simultaneous protocol control of pressure cuff, iontophoresis and skin heating modules for reproducible blood flow provocation as well data acquisition with the NEW moorVMS-DAQ 8 channel data acquisition module. This advanced software also offers standard and custom reports according to your protocol.
The moorVMS-LDF™ features;
- Single and dual channel options
- Multi-channel: combine modules for a multichannel system with software support for your ideal configuration. Stacking case design offers a compact footprint for multi-channel users
- ‘MemoryChip’ probes: for a wide range of applications. Calibration constants are stored within the probe itself with timed re-calibration reminders. Inbuilt temperature measurement for skin probes
- Easy viewing: high contrast, ice white, backlit LCD display
- Advanced Windows 7, Vista™ and XP compatible moorVMS-PC software: with extensive analytical features and automatic report generation. Automatic analysis and reporting. See link for more information regarding software (right)
- Easily connectable: analogue output (0-5V, BNC) and digital (USB) real time data transfer included as standard for connection to data acquisition systems
- Medical grade design: for both clinical and research applications
- Multilingual training DVD: for continual reference
- Reliability assured: industry leading 5 year manufacturers warranty
moorVMS-LDF2 laser Doppler monitor
Click on thumbnails below to see larger images. Have an image you think we would like to use? Click here to upload it.